Junior Graphic Designer
Closing Date: 5 March
To apply, please send your CV, along with a brief cover letter and suitable portfolio demonstrating your skills and enthusiasm for the role via our portal.
Stylus is a leading consumer trends and innovation research company with offices in London, New York, Australia, Brazil and Japan. We’re looking for a full-time Junior Graphic Designer to join our content team in London (the position will largely be remote for the short term).
We’re looking for a bright, creative and enthusiastic Junior Graphic Designer to join our small in-house Creative team. This is a fantastic opportunity for a recent graduate (or equivalent) to apply their learning in a dynamic and engaging trends business.
Key responsbilities & skills
- You will be responsible for producing material across print and digital for a broad range of outputs
- You must be able to think creatively with the ability to articulate ideas, visualise them and apply them to numerous graphic touchpoints
- Demonstrate a strong portfolio of work with evidence of a finely tuned eye for detail, typography and editorial design
- You will stay up to speed with evolving design trends and emerging technologies – particularly design software
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Cloud programs, including InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop
- A working knowledge of After Effects and Premiere Pro is advantageous, but not essential
- An understanding of UX and web design would be beneficial
- Entry-level or 1-2 years of industry experience in a related creative environment
Stylus recognizes the impact an inclusive workforce has on driving innovation. We are committed to nurturing a team that is representative of all sections of society, and for each employee to feel respected, regardless of differences in race, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability status, protected veteran status, age and ethnic background, as well as differences in lifestyle and experience.